Saturday, October 27, 2007

Mexico City

I have been missing in action for the last couple of weeks! No specific reason except for the usual excuses - busy and not enough time!

Anyway, just want to let you know that I am still alive and have been travelling for work over the last few days! Been away from my partner for the last 10 days and I must say it's been the longest we have been apart. All in I managed to see him one day for the last 16 days! That day was memorable :-) indeed! Simply hot passionate sex the whole day! hahahahah

Well, my work trip is coming to an end. I am at the Mexicana Business Lounge in Mexico City waiting for my flight to LA and then connecting the SQ flight back to Singapore. I thought I better update my blog! More pictures to come over the next couple of days! If I get my act together!

Ok - I have to run now. Enjoyed my last mexican coffee! I am a simple guy!

Adious Amigos

2 Comments:

At 6:06 PM , Blogger Rick Bettencourt said...

Hope you enjoyed your visit!

 
At 4:14 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hello!

I'm Alex, a leading editor of pretty-sextoys.com and love-shop.biz. I've found your site in google search and it seems interesting to me. That's why I would like to offer you a useful for both sides Link Exchange. I'll place your link on pretty-sextoys.com and you'll place my link to http://www.love-shop.biz/anal-toys/butt-plugs/index.html with text 'Best Butt Plugs' on your site. Are you interested? Is it ok for you? Please, let me know as soon as possible.

Thanks for time.
Regards, Alex
mail: palexik@gmail.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home