Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Fragrant Harbour and Rugby

Thanks for all the comments and support that you have posted here especially about me coming out. Somehow it got a bit easier when I told another friend of mine in HK. All he could say was ARE YOU SURE that you're GAY? And I replied what do you mean by that? He went on to say that I don't display any GAY characteristics and asked once again that whether I am sure. I asked him to describe what are gay characteristics....but he could not answer my question. He indicated that he respect my decision and will keep this to himself!!

I tried to reason with him and told him straight to the face that if I so happen to see a bikini clad women walking by - I won't even feel it down there but if I hunk walked past me, I get really "excited". That kept him quiet for a while!! :-) And I went on to ask him about guys kissing. He said it is wierd but I told him, that is beautiful. I asked him to get Brokeback Mountain out and see if the gay theme resonate with him. Left it there and I hope we are still friends. To come and think about it - he could be a closet homophobic but he has to deal with it and not me.

So here was I in Hong Kong for the weekend......
The Harbour and the Penis of Hong Kong.




The rugby ground where they played the Seven's - it is my annual pilgrimage to HK to watch the game not not to ogle at the guys.... :-) Maybe one or two....

1 Comments:

At 9:43 AM , Blogger Jon said...

Sniff. Sniff.

Max is all big boy now. I am happy for you.

Think your friend was referring that you were not all sissy and that. So, it was more difficult to associate you with the gay-thing.

Hehehe.. you told him about guys' kissing being beautiful? hahaha.. It's like girls describing the joy of having pussies. ;p Sorry. : )

Where's my HK gift? A chocolate or sweet will do. : )

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home