Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Face Lift

It is comforting to know that there are super products in the market that helps the skin to heal real fast. Last night I was given a tube of Elizabeth Arden - 8 hour cream skin protectant and applied them on my face and voila when I was back at work this morning, everyone commented that my scars are healling fast!! Heh - I can now to the GYM and don't feel so akward with the bruise!! :-)

With all these events, I have now managed to strike this conversation with this HOT guy! :-0 Ok - he is straight and has a girlriend...Didn't know that there are still good looking straight guys out there!! My heart just sank when he came up to speak with me! I got a bit nervous but even I had two minutes of conversation, I would be contented for the day!!

Is this Sad or Just Plain Teenage Crush??

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 7:27 AM , Blogger Jon said...

He may be looking for action at the sideline. Observe and pray. Hard. He may make your days more interesting. Not that your days have not been any less. : ) All the best.

 
At 8:50 PM , Blogger Rick Bettencourt said...

Please take care of yourself my friend. Goodness you could have been killed!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home