Friday, March 30, 2007

Out and About

I have been literaly caged in a room for the last five days in this very powerful self journey of discovery. I am emotionally drained, tired and totally exhausted.

You know what during this journey..... I shared my darkest secrets to people that I hardly know!! And voila, I am now OUT to the world! These few people know about my sexual orientation. And you know what - I'm so thrilled that I have managed to gather my courage to discuss my issues. So I am no longer hiding! :-)

And better still - I am alive and kicking. No one has rejected me - just yet!

So my journey begins......

I won't be blogging for another couple of days. Away from Singapore this weekend to some place more exciting!!

Labels:

9 Comments:

At 3:06 AM , Blogger Po' thead said...

I've been reading your blog for a year now. Its been tough to watch you struggle with coming to terms, but it seems you have. Or at least making some great attempts. Its a process, with incremental steps involved. I'm happy for you, good luck.

 
At 9:02 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

hey i'm happy for you too!!!! i'm however still struglling on my part. perhaps it is not and will not be that easy for me ...

 
At 11:16 PM , Blogger Jon said...

If only you could see my smile now. I am happy for you.

 
At 4:29 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done, Leo. Knew you'd get there. And that made me smile.

The Accidental Activist

 
At 11:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck, and all the best! :)

 
At 1:49 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's very great for you. And where the hell are you right now?

 
At 6:50 PM , Blogger Rick Bettencourt said...

You did, and are doing, the right thing my friend.

Keep it up!

Hugs,
Rick

 
At 9:47 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome!!!

 
At 7:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wishing you well as you now continue your journey with a new sense of freedom and honesty!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home