Sunday, July 23, 2006

I just love everything about Tokyo

I must say that the only place in Tokyo that a foreigner will ever appreciate is Harajuku!! Where one see the contrast between new and old, modern and tradition, peace and choas and off course contrast of fashion worlds....should I say clash of civilisation??? But eh...who is to complain...It is so just Tokyo!! and I love it.



Teddy Bear Bag Pack? Absolutely befitting for a straight guy!! :-)

Fluffy covers for your calves in the middle of summer!! How convenient....

3 Comments:

At 7:13 AM , Blogger Mr RM said...

The teddy bear bag is super cool.... at least for a gay guy.... hee hee

 
At 2:21 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, you went to that crazy area of TOkyo. :-) I never approach there. :-) Freaky and crowded.

But isn't the last photo Asakusa's temple? Or is there any building like that in Harajuku? I don't know if Togo or Meiji Shrine has that kind of the building.... huh...

 
At 2:29 AM , Blogger TheDreamer said...

Looks nuts in a good way. People-watching is such good fun - and you seem to have spotted some real exhibits.

Do you ever get sick of sushi? I cannot imagine ever tiring of it, but I guess the possibility of eating it day in, day out might render it less appealing...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home