Friday, March 17, 2006

Just perculiar or particular

One of my colleague has commented that for a "straight" guy - I'm pretty particular about my personal grooming...

I shower twice a day - one in the morning and one before going to bed (it does not matter whether it's winter or summer!)

I only shave at night after my shower - the theory is that after a hot shower, the pores of the face opens up and makes shaving smoother and easy! and I save an extra 5 minutes of sleep every day! Oh by the way, the blades last longer too!

I only use Gillette for my blades and shaving cream! I have not move away from this brand since I started shaving at puberty.

I use Nivea cream for my dry skin and trust me Tokyo is pretty dry during winter!

I must have a cup of coffee everyday and especially during the weekend, I must have my black coffee with my newspaper. This is my time out! :-)

I must excercise at least 6 times a week - otherwise I feel lethargic, fat and useless! And I'm working to have this set of abs...

I only cut my nails in the weekend and it must be before sunset...some supertitious thing that I have done since I was a kid!

I must have a hair cut every 4 weeks at the least! Otherwise, it's considered long and untidy...

I only wear my glasses at night and at home. You can't catch me wearing them in the morning because I'm so vain,,,,

So am I perculiar or particular?

4 Comments:

At 5:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow... it seems like a lot of strict routines to me. What if you don't follow any of it? You'd spank yourself? hmmm... thanks for sharing the other side of Ian. :-)

 
At 8:59 PM , Blogger Maximus Leo said...

Hahaha - when you live in a boarding school - you learn some real strict discipline! Happy to share the other side of me :-0

 
At 11:04 PM , Blogger jjd said...

how about obsessive compulsive? the fingernail thing is a bit odd but the rest quite sensical!

 
At 11:05 PM , Blogger jjd said...

how about obsessive compulsive? the fingernail thing is a bit odd but the rest quite sensical!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home