Friday, December 28, 2007

December 28

I had a very simple day today. Nothing unusual. Just another ordinary day for an ordinary gay man. What a nice ending for the last week of 2007. Nothing loud nor superficial. Just a quiet end to 2007.

I decided that I would like to take these last few days of the year to take stock of what I have created and not created. What I have achieved and not achieved and what needs to be done for 2008. More importantly, being gay and being happy inside is what I have been searching for the last decade. Now coming back to reality (which comes from my training as an accountant) there are some more questions to ask......

Am I at peace with myself?

Am I trully comfortable being gay now?

Am I ready to take on the world and seek new challenges?

Am I .....am I......am I.

...... maybe I should not be thinking too hard and let the heart do the talking again....

4 Comments:

At 7:34 PM , Blogger Rick Bettencourt said...

Glad you're doing well.

 
At 6:45 AM , Blogger Lifebook said...

Don't pressure yourself. Everything will be fine. :)

Happy New Year!!

 
At 12:33 PM , Blogger Jason said...

Hi there, drop by from Lifebook's blog.

Happy New Year.

 
At 9:49 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ut台湾辣妹 , ut台湾辣妹 , ut台湾辣妹 , ut台湾辣妹 , ut台湾辣妹 , ut台湾辣妹 , ut台湾辣妹 , ut台湾辣妹 , ut台湾辣妹 , ut台湾辣妹

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home