Monday, July 17, 2006

Crazy Moments

Crazy Moment 1
Last Friday at a pub in Roppongi....

During drinks last Friday, one my colleagues made this remark - could be the beer talking but this what she said...

Colleague: What are you doing hanging out with us on a Friday night?
Another gulp of beer...
Colleague: You're attractive and a great guy. You should be getting laid! (me - attractive...wow?? )
Colleague: If I was at your age in Japan, I'll be getting laid every weekend! (A huge big smile!!)

and I was blushing away and hoping that will go away.... I just smiled and went on drinking....

Gosh - the pressure to get laid and be seen with a girlfriend....What a challenge!! ;-) And I suspect that they think I'm not that straight after all BUT I'm still in denial. So what's new!!

Crazy Moment 11
Yesterday was a holiday in Tokyo.....So what did I do? Went back to work and thinking that I can clear all my tasks for the day, I fail on one misereable task...to get some numbers out! Well cest la vie...because it's a holiday in Japan, the gyms are mostly open for half the time - ie from 10 am to 6 pm. Well poor me can't get out of work until almost 7 pm....so the only thing to get my excercise fix was to run..and run I did in the RAIN.

It was not raining man but raining me!! :-) What a change from running in the heat over the last few days!!

3 Comments:

At 5:46 PM , Blogger savante said...

Need some rain here. It's hot as hell!

Paul

 
At 6:36 PM , Blogger Rick Bettencourt said...

You just need a good man-to-man night out. There's got to be some clubs or ways to hook-up there. You could even just take some gay guy out for a drink (doesn't have to be to a gay bar).

When I first came out I went out with guys I wasn't necessarily attracted to just for the social aspect...to learn about the life. I never did anything sexually with them...just made friends.

 
At 12:04 AM , Blogger Maximus Leo said...

Paul - what rain?? there has been plenty rain here and it's great. I rather have the rain than the muggy weather.

Rick - hmmmm..... :-) I'm just freaking afraid!! That's my issue.... Thanks anyway for the support!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home